The show began with a Bray Wyatt promo on Randy Orton, then a babyface Triple H promo intro’ing the show.
(1) Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil & Darren Young) beat Heath Slater & Adam Rose. Slater Gator explodes! PTP won with Clash of Titus on Rose. Solid opener.
(2) Adrian Neville beat Curtis Axel. Axel came out first doing his usual shtick. Axel did great playing to the crowd during the match before Neville won with Red Arrow.
(3) Zack Ryder beat Brad Maddox. Maddox came out with tights reading “X GM.” He was in good shape and came out to a drumroll to no response. Ryder won with the Rough Ryder. Bizarre match.
(4) Goldust beat Stardust (f/k/a Cody Rhodes). Goldust suddenly won with his awesome snap powerslam. The match never got out of early gear, similar in that way to Fastlane.
(5) U.S. champion Rusev beat Jack Swagger and Ryback via submission in a three-way match to retain the U.S. Title. Rusev submitted Swagger to The Accolade for the win. Big heat for Rusev’s entrance.
[Intermission after Swagger and Ryback exchanged catchphrases with the crowd. Ryback was the most over face and Rusev the biggest heel in the first-half of the show.]
WWE “adjusted” the voting for the Divas match of the show, resulting in a tag match…
(6) Paige & Naomi beat The Bellas (Divas champion Nikki Bella & Brie Bella). Paige and Naomi won a sloppy match.
Next was The Miz, with Damien Mizdow, against one of the Usos. The Uso (who was unnamed) cut an obnoxious Network promo while $9.99 flashed on the screen.
(7) Uso beat The Miz (w/Damien Sandow). Mizdow supported the unidentified Uso in a pure comedy match. Mizdow provided a distraction by mimicking Miz, who took a superkick for the ending.
(8) John Cena & Randy Orton beat Seth Rollins & Bray Wyatt in the main event. The crowd was surprisingly quiet for the heels, including Rollins, who wore taped ribs to sell the beat down from Orton Monday on Raw. Orton won with an RKO on Rollins. Long main event to end a solid show.